OOPS!!! Here are some helpful hints to keep your carpet and upholstery cleaner longer:
1) For general spotting: Mix one tablespoon of “ALL” liquid laundry detergent to one quart of
water. Blot and rinse with water. You can substitute “Dawn” or “Palmolive” liquid soap.
PLEASE NOTE: You can make the solution stronger, but if you do, rinse with a solution of
white vinegar and water at a 2:3 ratio.The acid in the vinegar will help neutralize alkaline residues.
2) Hydrogen Peroxide takes out blood, feces and other bodily fluids. Do a color check first.
Hydrogen Peroxide and white vinegar 1:1 after blotting any bodily fluid, animal or human
3) Hair Spray takes out ink. Blot as not to smear. Then use #1 (CALL ME 1ST )
4) White wine will take out red wine, then use #1, followed by applying a solution of white
vinegar and water at a 2:3 ratio.
5) Try mixing Hydrogen Peroxide and white vinegar 1:1 on coffee spills after blotting.